RECEPTION TEAM TRAINING
There is no one factor more important in a client’s experience of your clinic than your receptionist.
A great reception team will do far more than simply greet clients.
- They will warmly welcome clients and help them shake off any stress and distraction from the day so far, making them feel so special to be a client of yours.
- They will achieve excellent conversion booking new inquiries into appointments (whatever the price) and insist on rescheduling a cancelled client and rebooking a departing client.
- They will smoothly handle all of the ‘rules’ of your clinic without fuss, including taking payments, charging cancellation fees, getting more client referrals and keeping practitioners to time.
- They will support your practitioners by ordering and dispensing (if you have a dispensary) herbs and supplements, and ensure each client buys everything they need each visit.
- They will tie the team together and keep everyone on track for team goals such as number of referrals, weekly clinic income, sale of products etc.
- They will be heavily invested in the financial success of the clinic and be involved on a daily basis in making this happen.
A range of reception training is available in-house or run by SOS when numbers of expression of interest reach the minimum requirement (6 people). Workshops can also be tailored if required for an additional preparation fee.
As in our other workshops, complete documents are created by the attendees to leave with and use (we don’t condone taking notes that will never be used). We also get reception staff to do some ‘homework’ prior to collect information and case studies from their own clinic to use on the day.
Reception Team Training
|Phone scripting & booking new patients||3 hours||$125+gst pp|
|Rebooking & Cancellations||3 hours||$125+gst pp|
|Reception systems||3 hours||$125+gst pp|
|Gaining referrals||3 hours||$125+gst pp|
|DISC personality profiling for reception||3 hours||$125+gst pp|
In-house workshops will be conducted with a minimum of 6 attendees. Please contact us to discuss your business’s needs.